Hey Guys !
Launch event in New Delhi India, XIAOMI announced the launch of the Xiaomi company’s first Android One (A1) Smartphone. The Mi A1.
Other Xiaomi smartphones that run on its proprietary-software layer that is MIUI, but the Mi A1 runs a software experience designed by Google. The device offers pure Android experience that stays fresh over time with OS upgrades and comes with in-built Google services.
The highlight of the Mi A1 is its dual camera setup at the back with a 12 MP wide angle and a 12 MP telephoto lens. The 50 mm telephoto lens captures the main image and the wide-angle lens assists with the depth of ﬁeld measurement, and the two lenses work together to create a Bokeh. The telephoto lens enables up to 2x optical zoom and for even further shots, Mi A1 gives up to 10x digital zoom.
Also, like the Pixel and Pixel XL by Google in the past, the Mi A1 offers unlimited high-quality photo storage on Google Photos.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (13.9 cms) Full HD | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 625 up to 2.0 GHz | 14nm FinFET technology | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP wide-angle + 12 MP telephoto | 2x optical zoom | 1.25μm pixel size
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3,080 mAh
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Priced at ₹14,999